Blog del Narco: Los Zetas Commander Beheaded in Zacatecas (PHOTO WARNING)
August 30th 2012 · 3 Comments
The head of Commander Charro , a close confident to Zeta Number one –“ The Lazca” was found after an intense shootout in Ojo Caliente, Zacatecas. The confrontation was between rival drug cartels.
Commander Charro was a confidant of Heriberto Lazcano Lazcano aka The Lazca, leader of Los Zetas.
The beheading occurred at the square of Ojo Caliente, Zacatecas.
Next to the head was found a narcomessage targeting Heriberto Lazcano Lazcano, with reference to the fight over territory.
Read more in Spanish at Blog del Narco
Published in El Blog del Narco
A version of this column originally appeared in www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com.
Incoming search terms:
- Heriberto Lazcano mausoleum
- narco beheading
- el blog del narco en jerez zacatecas
- imagen de san nazario localizada
- beheaded narcos
- www blogdelnarcozetas com
- El Blog del Narco Decapitation
- blog del narco video cartels
- blog del narco decapitation video
- Los Zetas Narcos Videos