Border officers make $1.5 drug bust
March 1st 2012 · 1 Comment
Cocaine, methamphetamine seized at Lincoln-Juarez Bridge in Laredo
The latest incident happened Sunday during a routine examination of a 2003 Toyota Tundra at Lincoln-Juarez Bridge.
A news release stated that officers discovered four packages containing 21 pounds of methamphetamine hidden in a pickup truck driven by a 32-year-old man from Duncanville. The drugs had an estimated street value of $317,520.
On Friday, officers discovered 36 pounds of cocaine hidden in a 2006 BMW X3 that was being driven by a 31-year-old female Mexican national. The street value of the drugs was estimated at $1.1 million.
Both drivers were turned over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement-Homeland Security Investigations agents for further investigation.
- Copyright 2012 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
A version of this column originally appeared in www.ksat.com.
Incoming search terms:
- laredo drug bust 2013
- laredo customs bust drugs in cars
- us customs drug busts and photos
- laredo tx drug bust
- texas boarder drug bust
- man & woman drug bust laredo texas
- homeland security arrest minnesota woman arrested in laredo texas for drugs
- duncanville tx 2013 drug raids
- duncanville drug bust
- drugbustsinlaredo tx
Tags: 5 Million, Bust, cocaine, Customs, Customs And Border Protection, Drug Bust, Immigration And Customs Enforcement, Juarez, Laredo Texas, Methamphetamine, News, News Release, Pickup Truck, Port Of Entry, Protection, Security Investigations, U S Customs And Border Protection, U S Immigration And Customs Enforcement